阳新论坛

查看: 1030|回复: 3
收起左侧

[转] 假如伦敦将2012年奥运会主办权让给北京

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-5-5 19:17:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 <
申办奥运会是件挺不容易的事。事先不仅要PK掉强劲的对手,还要动用举国之力营造好热烈欢迎的氛围,应对国际奥委会频繁的考察,如果能最终胜出,全国会一片欢腾。我记得2001年北京申奥成功后,全城瞬间充斥着写着“我们赢了”的旗帜,大街小巷全是狂欢的人群。
    也许是由于北京奥运会举办得太成功了,全国人民太支持了,所以产生了下面这个新闻。
    英国《泰晤士报》网站11月26日发表文章,题目竟是“北京———举办2012年奥运会的最好场所”,文中称:2012年,英国将举办奥运会,原本届时举国将欢欣鼓舞,沉浸在奥运会的荣耀中。然而,突然,2012年听起来不那么有诱惑力了,因为到时候英国将债台高筑,危及经济。对学校、医院、社会服务部门、图书馆以及法院等来说,原本很爽的一年,却将变成艰难的一年。
  财政研究所昨天估计,2012年至2013年,英国的开支将削减190亿英镑。到底哪些部门将因此受影响,内阁大臣们已经开始争争吵吵。届时,除了各国运动员,在伦敦大街上游走的还会有许多失业的、无家可归以及贫困潦倒的人。
    2012年,国家债务预计将高达1万亿英镑。而且,我们还要为奥运会花大笔的钱。我们可以不这么做。显然我们无法再承受。
  奥运会预算已经激增,从最初预估的27亿英镑增至93亿英镑,而且会进一步增加,因为目前还没有明确的安全计划。
  我有个问题:为什么我们不能在北京举办2012年奥运会?北京的体育场馆都是现成的,而且,文章还列举了一个先例:1906年,因地震和维苏威火山爆发,原先赢得1908年奥运会主办权的罗马请求放弃主办权,国际奥委会随即将奥运会的主办权交给了伦敦。
  文章的结尾耐人寻味:现在,全球爆发金融危机,我们需要钱帮助重建我们的经济,而不是大兴土木建体育场馆和酒店。
   我看完这篇文章百感交集。真是古有孔融让梨,今有伦敦让奥。首先感谢文章作者对中国人民的信任。但转念一想:早干嘛去了,蒙特卡罗我们折的时候也不知道投我们一票,害得我们又苦等8年?而且这会怎么没想到自己有相同价值观的最亲密的战友美国,或其他西方盟友?不都挺热心奥林匹克事业的么,有些国家不先后办了很多届吗?敢情钱紧就想撤,想得美。
  但再一想,如果站在英国纳税人的角度考虑,这篇文章倒也渗透着强烈的人本意识,比如相对于在全球人民面前展示自己的文化及综合国力,保障人民群众的生活水平更重要;比如,面对着现实的社会经济困难,媒体有勇气承认自己力不从心,不干死要面子活受罪的事;比如,即便搞奥运会这样的国家形象工程,英国人会把帐算得很细,颇有节俭办奥运的意识。
    不少中国网友看到这个消息很兴奋很自豪,甚至主张将奥运会会址永久地设在北京,每四年就能四海之内皆兄弟地便邀全球体育健儿欢聚一堂,同时展示一下伟大祖国四年来改革发展成就,那多风光!兄弟对这样不计成本牛一把的意识很忧虑——别忘了,中国尽管经济目前还算平稳,但保增长的压力依旧很大,更别忘了,我们是全球最大的发展中国家,即便和受到金融危机重创的西方国家比,人民群众的生活水平还有蛮大的距离。从这个角度上说,伦敦个别人想把奥运会让给北京的理由更值得我们咂摸。
   当然,致力于打造民生政府的我国决策者是不会被这样的提议打动的——尽管我们国库里的银子相对充裕,目前的当务之急却是通过推动经济增长、提升国民收入来刺激内需。兄弟认为刚圆过百年奥运梦的中国人目前最主要的目标是务实求发展。
   如果伦敦人民愿意租北京的奥运场馆办跨国奥运会,我倒觉得好商量——反正我们好多场馆目前的利用率也不足。
 楼主| 发表于 2010-5-5 19:20:23 | 显示全部楼层 <

[转] 2008北京申奥演讲稿中英文--杨澜

[转] 2008北京申奥演讲稿中英文--杨澜

2008北京申奥演讲稿中英文--杨澜Mr. President, Ladies and Gentlemen,Good afternoon!Before I introduce our cultural programs, I want to tell you one thing first about 2008. You're going to have a great time in Beijing.China has its own sport legends. Back to Song Dynasty, about the 11th century, people started to play a game called Cuju, which is regarded as the origin of ancient football. The game was very popular and women were also participating. Now, you will understand why our women football team is so good today.There are a lot more wonderful and exciting things waiting for you in New Beijing, a dynamic modern metropolis with 3,000 years of cultural treasures woven into the urban tapestry. Along with the iconic imagery of the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven and the Great Wall, the city offers an endless mixture of theatres, museums, discos, all kinds of restaurants and shopping malls that will amaze and delight you. But beyond that, it is a place of millions of friendly people who love to meet people from around the world. People of Beijing believe that the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing will help to enhance the harmony between our culture and the diverse cultures of the world. Their gratitude will pour out in open expressions of affection for you and the great Movement that you guide. Within our cultural programs, education and communication will receive the highest priority. We seek to create an intellectual and sporting legacy by broadening the understanding of the Olympic Ideals throughout the country. Cultural events will unfold each year, from 2005 to 2008. We will stage multi-disciplined cultural programs, such as concerts, exhibitions, art competitions and camps which will involve young people from around the world. During the Olympics, they will be staged in the Olympic Village and the city for the benefit of the athletes. Our Ceremonies will give China's greatest-and the world's greatest artists a stage for celebrating the common aspirations of humanity and the unique heritage of our culture and the Olympic Movement. With a concept inspired by the famed Silk Road, our Torch Relay will break new ground, traveling from Olympia through some of the oldest civilizations known to man-Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Byzantine, Mesopotamian, Persian, Arabian, Indian and Chinese. Carrying the message "Share the Peace, Share the Olympics," the eternal flame will reach new heights as it crosses the Himalayas over the world's highest summit - Mount Qomolangma, which is known to many of you as Mt. Everest. In China, the flame will pass through Tibet, cross the Yangtze and Yellow Rivers, travel the Great Wall and visit Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and the 56 ethnic communities who make up our society. On its journey, the flame will be seen by and inspire more human beings than any previous relay. I am afraid I can not present the whole picture of our cultural programs within such a short period of time. Before I end, let me share with you one story. Seven hundred years ago, amazed by his incredible deions of a far away land of great beauty, people asked Marco Polo whether his stories about China were true.He answered: What I have told you was not even half of what I saw. Actually, what we have shown you here today is only a fraction of Beijing that awaits you. Ladies and gentlemen, I believe that Beijing will prove to be a land of wonders to athletes, spectators and the worldwide television audience alike. Come and join us.Thank you, Mr. President. Thank you all.

杨澜:主席先生,女士们,先生们,下午好!在向各位介绍我们的安排之前,我想先告诉大家,你们2008年将在北京渡过愉快的时光。北京是一座充满活力的现代都市,三千年的历史文化与都市的繁荣相呼应,除了紫禁城、天坛和万里长城这几个标志性的建筑,北京拥有无数的戏院、博物馆,各种各样的餐厅和歌舞场所,这一切的一切都会令您感到惊奇和高兴。我相信在座的许多人都曾为李安的奥斯卡获奖影片《卧虎藏龙》所吸引,这仅仅是我们文化的一小部分,还有众多的文化宝藏等待着你们去挖掘。除此之外,北京城里还有千千万万友善的人民,热爱与世界各地的人民相处,无论是过去还是现在,北京历来是各个民族和各种文化的汇集地,北京人民相信,在北京举办2008年奥运会,将推动我们文化和全世界文化的交流。在我们的计划当中,教育和交流将是我们的希望,我们期待在全国尤其是数百万青少年中,留下一笔精神财富。从2005年到2008年我们每年定期举办文化活动,我们将开展多元文化活动,举办世界青少年和表演家参加的音乐会,这些文化活动同时在奥运村和全市范围内展开,以方便运动员的参加。我们的开闭幕式,将是展现中国杰出作家、导演和作曲家的舞台,讴歌人类的共同理想,以及我们独特的奥林匹克运动。基于丝绸之路带来的灵感,我们的火炬接力,将途经希腊、埃及、罗马、美索布达米亚,波斯、印度和中国,以共享和平、共享奥运为主题,“奥运”这一永恒不惜的火炬,将跨越世界最高峰——珠穆朗玛峰,从而达到最高的高度,中国的奥运圣活将通过西藏,穿过长江和黄河,踏上长城,途经香港、澳门、台湾,在组成我们国家的56个民族中传递。通过这样的路线,我们保证目睹这次火炬接力的人们,会比任何一次都多。 700年前,马可波罗曾对中国的美丽有过惊奇的描述。有人问马可波罗,你的有关中国的描述是真的吗?他说,我只不过将我所见到的跟你们描述了一半而已。女士们,先生们,我相信北京和中国将向运动员、观众和全世界的电视观众证明,这是一块神奇的土地。谢谢主席先生,谢谢大家!
发表于 2010-5-6 18:42:41 | 显示全部楼层 <
呵呵。总的给别人机会啊
发表于 2010-5-6 18:48:48 | 显示全部楼层 <
回复 2# 一路上有你

英文好帮啊

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|删帖指引|阳新新阳网 ( 鄂ICP备19013424号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 18:11 , Processed in 0.849140 second(s), 25 queries .